If you have tangible assets, you need the protection of a homeowner’s policy. These policies cover you in a home or an apartment, whether you are an owner or a renter. A well-written home insurance policy will pay to replace any of your personal property that is destroyed in a fire or other disaster. The policy will also be your first line of defense against a lawsuit from someone injured at your home.

The cost of this coverage is determined by many rating factors. The quality of the coverage, however, is determined by the quality of the insurer and whether the policy is written on a named perils or all-risk basis. A named-perils policy covers only those losses specifically cited in the contract. The all-risk policy works the opposite way — unless a peril is specifically excluded, coverage is provided. The all-risk policy is broader and the burden of proof is on the carrier not you in the event of a loss.

Condo Insurance

Your condo is probably the single most important investment you have. So you want the best protection at a reasonable cost. With our policy, you’ll get broad coverage for your condo and personal belongings. . . even your boat! And take advantage of special safety discounts, too.

For just pennies a day, get special protection for valuable items, electronics and more. You can also combine your condo and auto insurance into one package that can save dollars, while providing extra coverage.


Coverage for your “stuff”.  No matter what, our renters coverage is inexpensive and goes beyond simply replacing your “stuff”.  Loss of Use Coverage will help you pay to stay in a hotel if you’re forced out of your home due to a covered loss.  And our Credit Card, Counterfeit Money and Forgery coverage can help pay for theft or unauthorized use.  You can also add more coverage for certain high value property.

Flood Insurance

Did you know that your home insurance does not cover flood damage? Insurance against flood must be separately obtained. A flood insurance policy also reimburses you for the work that you and other family members did to sandbag your homes, move furniture and remove debris.

FEMA’s maps are important when it comes to flood insurance because if they show that your home sits in a 100-year flood plain, you must buy federal flood insurance in order to get a mortgage. If you live outside a high-risk zone, or if you no longer have a mortgage, flood insurance is optional.

Personal Umbrella

You don’t have to be a millionaire to be sued like one. Million-dollar judgments against individuals for negligence are still relatively rare. However, receiving a lawsuit with a million-dollar demand is more common. If you receive such a court summons and you have only $100,000 of coverage, you may lose a lot of sleep.

Identity Theft Coverage Insurance

Last year 10 million Americans spent and estimated 300 million hours, according to the FCC, recovering from identity theft.  We recognize identity theft victims need not only financial relief but also expert assistance.  Our coverage is designed to save you time, money and hours of frustration by performing the work necessary to recover your identity.  We offer a comprehensive Identity Theft coverage to protect you and your family for pennies a day.

Call us now at 800-358-3695 now for more information or get a quote.