The second part covers the car itself: comprehensive coverage reimburses losses from fire, theft or other perils; collision coverage pays to repair losses caused by an accident. Often this coverage is mandated by leasing companies or banks. There are also ancillary medical, car rental and other coverages which vary by state.
Utilizing high deductibles on the physical damage coverages can help reduce premiums. If you carry umbrella insurance, you must be sure that you carry the required amount of basic liability insurance to avoid a gap in coverage for a serious accident.
New auto rates just became effective. We have reduced our rates as much as 20%! Call 800-642-6513 for more information. Get a quote today.
Are you looking for new savings and upgrades to your auto insurance?
This month, The Baxter Insurance Group is saving customers 10% – 20% just for switching auto insurance – a savings that will continue for the first 3 years of your new auto policy!
The Baxter Insurance Group is offering even more rewards:
New Car Replacement Coverage
– Covers the difference between the purchase price of a new vehicle and the actual cash value of the vehicle when declared a total loss in the first two years. Also includes Vehicle Value Upgrades Coverage and Loan Lease Coverage. Cost is 10% of Comprehensive and Collision coverages.
Vehicle Value Upgrades Coverage
– Covers the difference between the fair retail market value for an auto of the same year, make, model, body type, equipment, and mileage without reduction for physical condition of the property and the actual cash value of the vehicle (no depreciation for condition). Applies on a total loss through vehicle age 6. Cost is 4% of Comprehensive and Collision coverages.
Loan Lease Coverage (Gap)
– pay off loan/lease. Cost is 5% of Comprehensive and Collision coverages.
Existing customers may qualify for these two new features to their policies:
Pet Injury Collision Coverage
– up to $500 for pets injured in a covered collision loss.
Car Key Replacement
– up to $400 to replace lost or stolen keys.
For more information or a quote, call The Baxter Insurance Group at 800.358.3695 or go to our website www.TheBaxterInsuranceGroup.com to schedule an appointment.